Should I Install My Flooring Myself or Hire a Professional?
DIY Luxury vinyl plank flooring has recently become a popular option. Many homeowners in Prescott are keeping their homes up to date with these great, high-end-looking flooring products.
DIY or Cutting Edge Flooring can Install Your New Flooring
If you are a “do-it-yourselfer,” vinyl and carpet planks and tiles are easier to install than traditional flooring; however, as you may well know, jobs that appear to be easy do not always work out that way.
We’re Here for You!
If you take it upon yourself to install these products, call us at any stage of the job. We will offer constructive advice or complete the project for you! And, of course, you may want us to take on the installation from start to finish. Due to the relative smoothness of this procedure, you will save a lot of money on installation costs.
What is Luxury Vinyl Plank?
Luxury vinyl plank is constructed to resemble hardwood, but it comes in long strips. This flooring is completely water-resistant. These strips are produced in a variety of styles and typically look like gorgeous hardwood. You can get the look of either wood or tile without the high maintenance necessary for conventional flooring.
Why Choose Luxury Vinyl Plank?
There are some great benefits of opting for luxury vinyl plank flooring. Here are a few:
- Ease of installation. If you are new to DIY, plank flooring would be great for your first project. Many vinyl planks are designed with a click-lock install system. They can even be free-floated over a subfloor, eliminating the need for adhesive.
- Budget friendliness. The cost of vinyl plank flooring is much less than traditional flooring. Wood, stone, and tile options are usually two to three times the cost!
- Beautiful styles. Vinyl planks are available in styles that very closely mimic the look of the elegant flooring options, including wood, tile, stone, and more.
- Moisture resistance. Vinyl manages moisture much better than wood flooring, marvelous in bathrooms, kitchens, and basements.
- Low maintenance. Vinyl planks are usually the easiest flooring product to clean and maintain. Just vacuum, sweep, and mop with mild detergents to keep it looking fresh and new.
What is Carpet Plank Flooring?
Carpet planks have a trim design that gives them an exceptional appearance. Most of these strips measure 1×4 ft, so they are a creative choice for a room of any size.
Benefits of Carpet Planks and DIY
Carpet planks share many of the same benefits as vinyl planks. They are stain and wear-resistant, so they can withstand high-traffic areas. Like vinyl planks, the installation is much easier than traditional carpeting, and plank carpet is easy on the pocketbook.
DIY or WTCOIA (“We Take Care Of It All!”)
Whether DIY or we install: Our team of experts are here to help from start to finish with design ideas for projects big and small. Take on the project yourself or call us for a quick and very affordable installation. You’ll be happy you have chosen the friendly and skilled team of Cutting Edge Flooring. Just call us at 928-713-0495, or visit us at our showroom at Prescott Gateway Mall, 3250 Gateway Blvd Suite 206.